International CalendarStaff DirectoryLocations & MapTimezonesContact Us


Please keep in mind that University of Arizona employees, while in their official role at the U of A, are not allowed to act as tax consultants or provide tax advice.

The following information provides resources for assistance with tax questions:

  • Tax Filing: Includes information about filing a tax return and instructions for the GLACIER Tax Prep (GTP) nonresident tax return preparation system. GLACIER Tax Prep (GTP) is available for the 2015 tax filing season. For a list of frequently asked questions, click here.
  • Tax Withholding by U of A: Tax Reporting for students with cash scholarship from the University of Arizona and instructions for the GLACIER online tax compliance system.
  • Students who are employed by the University of Arizona should see the Financial Services website for information about GLACIER.
  • Social Security Number: Used for reporting wages to the U.S. government.