Passports and Services
New Passport Processing
- Globally recognized and accepted for all forms of travel
- Available in two sizes: the standard 28-page book or a longer 52-page book. The longer book is no additional charge, and recommended if you may be traveling frequently.
- A convenient wallet sized card that can only be used for land and sea travel the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, and Caribbean.
- Accepted as federal identification if your Driver License does not meet the new federal requirements.
- Beginning Oct. 1, 2020, domestic travelers will be required to present a “Real ID” to board a flight. While Arizona driver’s licenses without a gold star will no longer be accepted, a passport card or book fulfills all the federal requirements.
- Visit this page for more information regarding passport cards, and for help determining if you should get a card instead of a book.
For more details regarding U.S. Passports, including government fees, visit the U.S. Department of State website
Passport and Visa Photos
- We do passport photos on site so you can skip the extra trip to get photos elsewhere. We know exactly what the Department of State is looking for, so you can rest assured that your photos will not be rejected.
- Our passport photos only cost $10, which is cheaper than most other options.
- We are able to take visa photos that meet the requirements of every country around the world so that you don’t have to worry that your visa photos will be rejected. While many countries will accept the normal passport size photos for your visa photo, some countries have very specific requirements, so no matter where you get your visa photos, we recommend obtaining them from a professional service that can provide country specific photos.
- Our visa photos only cost $10, which is cheaper than most other options.
Passport Renewal Processing
Please see below to determine if you are able to renew your passport by mail. Applying by mail will save you the $35 execution fee charged when you apply in person. If you do not qualify, or if you would like help with your application, we will process your application for our normal $35 fee.
To qualify to use the DS-82 Renewal by Mail form, you must be able to answer yes to all the following questions*:
- Can you submit your most recent passport book and/or card?
- Were you at least 16 years old when your most recent passport book and/or card was issued?
- Was your most recent passport book and/or card issued 15 years ago or less?
- Was your most recent passport book and/or card a full 10-year validity passport?
- Is your name the same now as it was when your most recent passport book and/or card was issued?
- If your name is NOT the same now, can you provide proper documentation of your name change via court order, marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.?
*Even if you meet all the criteria above, you cannot submit a DS-82 Renewal by Mail if your most recent passport book and/or card was either LOST or DAMAGED. If your passport book and/or card was lost or damaged, you must apply in person using the DS-11 Passport Application.
If you qualify, use the DS-82 form, and follow the instructions here.
If you qualify to renew by mail, but you are willing to pay our $35 execution fee because you would like our help, you will use the DS-11 form, NOT the DS-82. To avoid wasting your time, please do NOT bring in a completed DS-82 renewal form to UA Passports.
If you do not qualify or would prefer to apply in person at UA Passports, please complete the DS-11 Passport Application instead. A $35 execution fee is assessed for all DS-11 Passport Applications. The processing time for your application will be the same with either application. Both the DS-82 and the DS-11 application can be expedited for faster processing.
For more information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website at travel.state.gov or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.