Students Abroad

Enjoy your time abroad!

While you are abroad be sure to...

Log back into UAbroad and complete all While Abroad tasks. 

Attend class! Read more about Academics on the tab on your left.

Reference the  Pre-departure Handbook with questions or reach out to your Study Abroad Coordinator

Frequently asked questions about Travel and Cultural Adjustment can also be found on the left hand links.

Stay connected with SASE by posting your photos on our social media pages. #WildcatsAbroad