Accepted Students

Congratulations on your acceptance! 

Before you go, there are additional items you want to complete...

Sign back into UAbroad and commit to your program!

Pre-departure orientation includes a mandatory in-person session with your Study Abroad Coordinator. Between the in-person and the Prep-to-Go tutorial, topics will include health and safety, credit transfer, cultural adjustment and more. Your Study Abroad Coordinator will contact you with the date and time of your region/program-specific session. 

Use the tabs on the left to have additional questions answered. This page provides a wealth of information for you. 

Follow UA Study Abroad on social media and get ready to share your study abroad experience with us! #WildcatsAbroad