What is amAZing about The Americas?
- On the topic of ceviche, Peru has been named the World’s Leading Culinary Destination since 2012! Foodies and chefs alike travel to this diverse country to learn the culinary secrets that make Peru a standout year after year.
- Our neighbor to the south, Mexico, is the most visited country in Latin America with over 41 million yearly international tourists!
- Home to the largest rainforest on the planet, it is no wonder Brazil is ranked as the most biodiverse country on earth. Many countries in The Americas boast breathtaking scenery and biodiversity!
- Develop your language and communication skills, with an estimated 400 million speakers of Spanish and 200 million speakers of Portuguese in Latin America! Did you know there are over 560 languages currently spoken in the region? In Guatemala alone, 22 Mayan languages are spoken.
- Did you know that you can even study through exchange at a university in the United States or Canada? Experience a new city and a new university environment to complete any bucket list goals you may have!