The Fulbright Outreach Lecturing Fund enables Fulbright Visiting Scholars in the United States to:
- Share their specific research interests;
- Speak on the history and culture of their countries;
- Exchange ideas with U.S. students, faculty and community organizations;
- Become better acquainted with U.S. higher education; and
- Create linkages between their home and host institutions.
Inviting a Fulbright Visiting Scholar to your Campus
Faculty and professional staff of U.S. colleges and universities can identify scholars to invite to their campuses for Outreach Lecturing Fund visits by consulting the Fulbright Visiting (Non-U.S.) Scholar List. After a suitable visiting scholar is identified, representatives of the inviting U.S. institution may contact the scholar directly via the faculty associate and host institution department information on the List, or they can contact CIES staff to obtain a scholar's contact information. More information on this program can be found at https://www.cies.org/program/outreach-lecturing-fund.