What is amAZing about Europe?
- Travel is easy within the continent. Students with busy schedules and a tight budget can find cheap options whether by plane, train, or bus. You can find yourself in a completely different country within a couple of hours.
- UArizona programs in Europe have courses available to accommodate many majors and minors. Students who choose to study a language can truly immerse themselves, while there are also plenty of courses taught in English. A variety of research programs are also offered during the summer for STEM students.
- The history! Many of the best museums with timeless art and relics can be found in Europe, along with medieval castles, cathedrals, and historical ruins.
- Europe has a diverse cuisine for every palate. Whether fish and chips is your cup of tea or herring with chopped onions, you can bet that many culinary delights await you. Festivals are also popular in Europe and a great way to sample the local fare.
- Experiences you’ll remember forever. Eat churros with hot chocolate in Barcelona, smile at Mona Lisa in the Louvre, climb the steps of Castelgrande. Contact a Study Abroad Coordinator to get started on your journey!