What is amAZing about Africa and the Middle East?
- Only 28 miles wide and 40 miles long, Mauritius is packed with diverse culture, crystal waters, and spellbinding waterfalls; it’s no wonder Mark Twain fell in love with this tiny island nation!
- Want to explore one of the oldest deserts in the world? You can achieve this in Namibia while viewing amazing wildlife, like elephants and rhinos, and the largest population of cheetahs in the world!
- Learn Arabic in Morocco while enjoying amazing food such as couscous – the national dish - and tagine. Or visit Jordan for mansaf, a traditional dish of the nomadic tribes.
- Tanzania is home to the tallest mountain in Africa – Mount Kilimanjaro – and national parks make up nearly 30% of the country.
- The world-famous Okavango Delta is home to an amazing amount of wildlife, just one of the many reasons to visit Botswana, where the largest elephant population in the word roams.