Below are some courses that are already approved for credit at UArizona. Please note that you can choose additional courses - in consultation with your academic advisor - on the partner website. Please contact study abroad for more details.
Program Type: Arizona Abroad
Credit Type: Transfer Credit
Terms Available: Academic Year, Fall, Spring
Class Eligibility: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Program Open To: UA and Non-UA Students
Language of Instruction: English
Application Deadline: Fall 2020 & Academic Year 2020-2021: May 1st
Explore UA Tarragona
Known as the Balcony of the Mediterranean, experience Tarragona—Spain at its absolute finest. This beautiful, seaside city lies an hour west of Barcelona by train, anchored by golden sand and glistening waters to the east. Stroll paths surrounded by Medieval architecture. Dine on tapas. Shop at open air markets. Navigate Roman ruins. At UA Tarragona, enjoy the perks of studying in a sophisticated Spanish city without the crowds. Come here to experience the authentic Catalonia.
UA Tarragona students need to secure accommodation independently. URV will provide the needed resources in order to help students secure housing, which varies in price, but is generally affordable compared to housing in Tucson. It is advised that students initially stay in temporary housing until they secure their permanent accommodation.
- $50 Study Abroad Application Fee
- Mandatory Geo Blue International Health Insurance at a rate of $3 a day (approximately $360 a semester)
- You pay UA Tuition & Fees to study abroad and receive all of the financial aid you use on main campus
- Other estimated costs include but not limited to transportation (air & local), visa, meals, books and supplies
- UA Study Abroad scholarships are available based on eligibility
Request More Information
Please enter your contact information and a member of the Study Abroad team will contact you.