|Term||App Deadline||Start Date||End Date||Cost|
|Summer||April 15||Early June||Late July||Budget|
|Academic Year||April 15||Late August||Mid May||Budget|
|Fall||April 15||Late August||Mid Dec||Budget|
|Spring||October 15||Late Jan||Mid May||Budget|
- Language of Instruction
- Foreign Language Requirement
- Class Eligibility
- Junior, Senior, Sophomore
- Program Open To
- Credit Type
- Level of Study
- Housing Options
- Program Type
International Studies Abroad (ISA) is a University of Arizona affiliated third-party provider. This affiliation makes it possible for students to attend any semester or summer ISA program without taking a leave of absence from UA. ISA offers many programs in many countries around the world with a wide variety of courses offered across disciplines and languages.
- Students who intend to study abroad on an ISA program should meet with their UA study abroad coordinator at least once before completing the application process. ISA also has program advisors available to answer any ISA or program-specific questions.
- Students applying to ISA programs must complete both the ISA program-specific application and the general UA Study Abroad & Student Exchange application.
Students applying for a semester or summer ISA program should make note of the following information:
- ISA program fees are listed directly on the ISA website
- Your program application fee, program deposits and final program fee balances will be invoiced by ISA and should be paid directly to ISA
- A non-refundable UA Registration Fee ($1,500 for semester and $600 for summer) is charged for all third-party provider programs. This administrative fee charged to all study abroad students on affiliated third-party provider programs. In addition to Study Abroad and Student Exchange services, it also allows students to use all of the campus resources while abroad (e.g. email, financial aid, pre-registration access, library services, and so on). The UA Registration Fee will be charged to your UA Bursar's account and will not be removed once posted.
Students on ISA semester or summer programs will be registered at the UA while abroad, which means UA students:
- Stay active in the UA system during their program
- Can use UA financial aid (loans or grants) for ISA program fees
- Are still eligible to use UA priority registration and UA email accounts
- Do not need to take a Leave of Absence with the Registrar's Office
- The ISA website has some helpful information related to transcripts
- ISA sends transcripts directly to Study Abroad & Student Exchange after the program ends
- Study Abroad & Student Exchange will submit the transcripts to the UA Registrar or UA International Admissions, as appropriate
- Study Abroad & Student Exchange will maintain photocopies of the transcripts which are available for student and academic advisor questions, as needed
- Please contact ISA directly for issues related to discrepancies on the ISA transcripts