Eller Global Cohort - Brazil
|Term||App Deadline||Start Date||End Date||Cost|
|Summer||February 13||mid May||mid July||Budget|
- Language of Instruction
- Foreign Language Requirement
- Class Eligibility
- Junior, Senior, Sophomore
- Program Open To
- UA Students
- Credit Type
- UA Direct Credit
- Level of Study
- Housing Options
- Program Type
- UA Faculty-led
The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Fortaleza, Brazil.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
Students must attend one of the two Professional Admissions Orientations AND the Global Cohort Information Session on January 26th at 2:00PM in McClelland Hall 201B.
For videos and photos from last year's program click HERE.
Tentative 2018 dates: May 13 - July 16
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
- BCOM 314R Business Communication
- MGMT 310A Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304 Using and Managing Information Systems
- MKTG 361 Introduction to Marketing
- BNAD 350 Business Environment in Brazil
Please direct any questions about the Eller Global Cohort to your pre-business advisor or:
Housing will be at the Tulip Inn Fortaleza.