CEA - England
|Term||App Deadline||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||April 15||mid-Sept||late-May|
- Language of Instruction
- Foreign Language Requirement
- Class Eligibility
- Junior, Senior, Sophomore
- Program Open To
- UA Students
- Credit Type
- Transfer Credit
- Level of Study
- Housing Options
- Apartment, Residence Hall
- Program Type
- Third-party provider
CEA is a University of Arizona affiliated third-party provider. This affiliation makes it possible for students to attend any CEA program without taking a leave of absence from UA. Within England, you can choose from several programs in London.
*** Please Note: Deadline dates differ based on city and program, please check CEA's website for specific date of your program.
Students who intend to study abroad on a CEA program should meet with their UA Study Abroad Coordinator at least once before completing the application process. CEA also has program advisors available to answer any CEA or program specific questions. Students applying to CEA programs must complete both the CEA program specific application on their webpage and the general Study Abroad & Student Exchange application.
Registration & Transcripts
Choosing CEA means that you will stay active within the UA system during your study abroad program and can use UA financial aid (loans and grants) on the program. You will NOT need to take a leave of absence if studying on this program.
To ensure credits will transfer to the UA, CEA students must request a School of Record transcript and have CEA send this transcript directly to Study Abroad & Student Exchange at the end of their program.
CEA offers programs at the University of Westminster and Goldsmith's College in London. Find out more information about specific academic and course options by selecting your program of choice and reviewing the courses's tab.
Depending on your specific program, you will have the option to live in an apartment or a residence hall. Within London, the two options are quite similar, but do vary in price. Learn more on CEA's Housing page.
To find the costs for a program follow these steps:
- Go to the CEA website program finder and under "FILTERS" click on "Destinations" and check off "England - London".
- Among the programs listed, find the program you are interested in and click on "See Details".
- In the upper left of the page select the correct session you plan to enroll in under "Available Sessions".
- Next, find the "Budget & Calendar" tab in-between the "Courses" and "FAQ" tabs and click on it.
- Under the Sample Budget's you will find "low-cost" and "high-cost" columns, listing your program's estimated expenses.
- Last, add the "Study Abroad Fee", which is $600 for a summer program and $1,500 for a semester program.