- October 15th (Study + Internship)
- November 1st (Study only)
Experience outstanding museums and galleries, sophisticated fashion, and vibrant nightlife in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Located just minutes from the famed Thames River and 30 minutes from the city center, UA London at St. Mary’s University lies in the convenient Twickenham neighborhood full of pubs, cafés, and shops. Enjoy world-class art and literature daily as you immerse yourself in the culture of the United Kingdom. Tell the Queen we said hello!
St. Mary’s has an experienced team and respected academics in the UK. Many faculty are leading experts in their areas.
St. Mary's offers almost 150 undergraduate degrees in four broad subject areas: Arts and Humanities; Education, Theology and Leadership; Management and Social Sciences; Sport, Health and Applied Science.
Courses have an emphasis on academic, professional and personal development, practical exposure to the modern workplace and career progression.
Courses offered by our partner, St. Mary's University, include a variety of Gen-Ed courses as well as courses for the following areas:
- Applied Physics
- Business Management
- Communications and Marketing (including Design)
- Creative and Professional Writing
- Criminology and Sociology
- English Literature
- Film and Screen Media
- Law and Business Law
- Primary Education
- Sport Rehabilitation
- Sports Coaching Science
- Sports Management
- Sports Science
- Strength and Conditioning Science
- Workplace Learning
Please keep in mind that 20 St. Mary's credits equal to 5 UA credits. You must satisfy the prerequisites where stated in order to be accepted on a course. Changes to module offer may occur and due to possible timetable clashes, St. Mary's University cannot guarantee that you will be able to take all modules you choose. You will be able to make changes to your module selection when you arrive at St Mary’s. Internships are available! All students participating in an internship must acquire a Tier 4 Student Visa.
Students live on campus in De Marillac halls, sharing housing with local and other international students. The housing provides easy access to an array of nearby restaurants, cafes, and shops, as well as St. Mary's world-class sporting facilities. And the train station is only a five-minute walk!
- $50 Study Abroad Application Fee
- Mandatory Geo Blue International Health Insurance at a rate of $3 a day (approximately $360 a semester)
- You pay UA Tuition & Fees to study abroad and receive all of the financial aid you use on main campus.
- Room and board costs £4,700 per semester at UA London, which includes 2 meals a day. (Currency Converter)
- Other estimated costs (outside of tuition) includes but not limited to Transportation (air & local), Visa, Meals, Books & Supplies, and Miscellaneous.
- UA Study Abroad scholarships are available based on eligibility.
- Must have completed freshman year
- 2.5 GPA minimum