Below are some courses that are already approved for credit at UArizona. Please note that you can choose additional courses - in consultation with your academic advisor - on the partner website. Please contact study abroad for more details.
Program Type: Arizona Abroad
Credit Type: Transfer Credit
Terms Available: Academic Year, Fall
Class Eligibility: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Program Open To: UA and Non-UA Students
Language of Instruction: English
Application Deadline: Fall 2020 & Academic Year 2020-2021: May 1st
Explore UA Lima
Film & Television
The largest city and capital of Peru, Lima lies on steep cliffs towering above the Pacific coastline of South America. With exquisite cuisine, vibrant art, and a multicultural population, Lima offers a window into South America where indigenous roots meet contemporary development. Enjoy access to Yanachaga–Chemillén National Park, Cusco, and the ever-popular Machu Picchu. UA Lima at the modern and artful campus of Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas offers close proximity to restaurants, parks, museums, and shops.
UA Lima students have the option to stay in homestays, dorms, or apartments. Housing options range in price, but are generally very affordable. Once you are accepted to the UA Lima program, our partner will guide you through the housing selection process.
- $50 Study Abroad Application Fee
- Mandatory Geo Blue International Health Insurance at a rate of $3 a day (approximately $360 a semester)
- You pay UA Tuition & Fees to study abroad and receive all of the financial aid you use on main campus
- Other estimated costs include but not limited to transportation (air & local), visa, meals, books and supplies
- UA Study Abroad scholarships are available based on eligibility
Request More Information
Please enter your contact information and a member of the Study Abroad team will contact you.