The Buddy Program brings together international students and domestic students to create a global community at the UA. Join this program if you are interested in...
- Making friends from different backgrounds and cultures
- Exploring Tucson through outdoor activities, athletics, and local events
- Learning more about the UA, Tucson, and the U.S.
- Sharing your own global experiences and travels with others
When signing up, you will have the option to join for a semester or year.
1. Sign up to be a part of this program by completing the Buddy Program Form! You must be a currently enrolled student at the UA to participate.
2. Wait for your buddy group. All students will be placed in a group with one Global Ambassador as its lead.
3. Expect an email and group text for your buddy group within the first two weeks of the start of the semester.
4. Make the most of the Buddy Program by attending events scheduled by your UA Global Ambassadors.
Please note: University of Arizona Global will not support the use of alcohol by underage students or the use of any substances that may be illegal during program events. If any member of the Buddy Program engages in these behaviors, he/she will be responsible for the outcomes of his/her actions.
All events will be advertised within your assigned buddy group.