New Passports

If you are a U.S. citizen and do not yet possess a U.S. Passport Book or Passport Card, you may now apply for your new U.S. Passport document at UA Passports.

The U.S. Passport Book is a globally accepted travel document regardless of mode of travel.

The U.S. Passport Card is a wallet-size card that can only be used for land and sea travel between the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, and the Caribbean.

For more details regarding U.S. Passports, including government fees, visit the U.S. Department of State website.