TEAN - Other
|Term||App Deadline||Start Date||End Date|
- Language of Instruction
- Foreign Language Requirement
- Class Eligibility
- Junior, Senior, Sophomore
- Program Open To
- UA Students
- Credit Type
- Level of Study
- Housing Options
- Program Type
- Third-party provider
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific.
We offer students meaningful journeys abroad that not only meet high academic standards, but are culturally engaging, tailored to individual students’ interests and, of course, full of adventure! With more than 20 years of welcoming students to Asia Pacific and a dedicated on-the-ground staff, we’re experts at what we do and have strong partnerships with more than 30 leading universities throughout the region.
Links of Interest
To find the costs of the programs available, follow these steps:
- Go to the TEAN website and click on a program that interests you (NOTE: The following TEAN programs have their own specific program page to apply to that you need to find - "TEAN - Australia Internship", "TEAN - New Zealand Internship", "TEAN - Thailand Internship", and "TEAN Thailand")
- Click on the "Dates, Fees & Inclusions" tab located down in your specific program page.
- Here you will find the program's estimated expenses that are listed under "Summer/Semester Fees" AND "What's Not Included".
- Last, add in the "Study Abroad Fee", which is $600 for a summer program and $1,500 for a semester program.