Working to advance international collaboration, and linking funding opportunities between UA researchers, international academic partners and industry, UA Global’s Grants.Global incorporates funding opportunity identification, team and resource mobilization, proposal development, writing, budget management, submission and reporting to ensure award-winning grant submissions.
Grants.Global’s optimized project management approach accelerates proposal development and submission; we handle proposal assembly and submission, budgeting, reporting, as well as pre- and post-award management.
- Does your research target international priority areas (developing world countries)?
- Do you have questions about which federal and private grants support your research?
- Are you looking for additional researchers to be part of your team?
- Do you need editing and budgeting support?
Jenny Columbus, UA Global Associate in Program Development 520.626.9610, email@example.com
- Strategic Planning
- Prospect Research
- Advanced Grant Development & Proposal Writing
- Grantor/Funder Relationship Management
- Research, cultivate, solicit, steward and match international partnerships between UA developing country researchers & federal, corporate & private foundation grant opportunities
I match current, innovative University of Arizona faculty research with government, corporate and family foundation priority funding areas, and as a proposal advisor I work with faculty and staff on ways to combine strategic planning, partnerships and streamlined analytical writing to ensure award funding. I am a proposal writer, analytical writing instructor, and poet.
M.F.A., Poetry - Goddard College
B.A., English - Michigan State University
Grants.Global arose from a commitment to streamlined business flow: Research + Innovations + Field experts + Funding vehicle(s) + Proposal development + Budget experts *minus* Bureaucratic processes = Time/energy for researchers to focus on actual research -- to secure funding for crucial discoveries that tangibly change our world. Allowing a trusted academic team to identify funding opportunities, assemble international research teams, and employ strategic developmental editing, ensures award-winning proposals. Let us know about your research, and we’ll brainstorm funding options.
Current & Past funded proposals
Use the Opportunity Tracker to view all projects being currently pursued and those we have completed in the past.