New Passports

If you are a U.S. citizen and do not yet possess a U.S. Passport, you may now apply for your new U.S. Passport Book and/or Card at UA Passports.

The Passport Book

  • Globally recognized and accepted for all forms of travel
  • Available in two sizes: the standard 28-page book or a longer 52-page book. The longer book is no additional charge, and recommended if you may be traveling frequently.

The Passport Card

  • A convenient wallet sized card that can only be used for land and sea travel the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, and Caribbean.
  • Accepted as federal identification if your Driver License does not meet the new federal requirements. 


For more details regarding U.S. Passports, including government fees, visit the U.S. Department of State website.