I plan on traveling to other countries while I am abroad. Will I need an entry visa to go to other countries?

It depends on the country. Although you have a student visa for the country in which you are studying, you may need a tourist visa to travel to other foreign countries. Make sure you check the embassy website of the country to which you are traveling. You must inform someone on your program (such as the faculty director) of your travel plans prior to traveling. If you are on an exchange program or other independent program, please inform a trusted friend or family member and your Study Abroad Coordinator of your travel plans. This way, we can be in touch with you in case of an emergency in your location.