TUCSON, AZ –UA Passports will host a special “Passport Day” acceptance event on Saturday, July 27th from 9am to 3pm. UA Passports is conveniently located on the University of Arizona campus. Passport forms and photo services are available on site.
When you sign into the Passports Kiosk upon arrival, use an email address or phone number to receive notifications about your wait time. Our Kiosk gives you the freedom to step out of the office while maintaining your place in line.
- What: Passport Day
- When: Saturday, July 27, 2019 – 9am to 3pm
- Where*: 935 North Tyndall Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85721 (Southwest of Speedway Blvd. and Park Ave. on the University of Arizona campus. Open during surrounding construction)
- Recent color photo (2 inches by 2 inches) OR photo services are available on site for $10.
- A check or money order for U.S. Department of State passport application fees (required). Fees owed to UA Passports for application execution and photos may be paid by personal check, money order, and debit/credit card. Cash is not accepted.
- First time U.S. Passport applicants must provide proof of U.S. citizenship with original or certified documentation, as well as photocopies of such documents.
- All passport applicants (or parents of minor passport applicants) must have acceptable photo identification.
For complete information about required documentation and fees, please visit global.arizona.edu/passports prior to your visit to UA Passports.
*This is an old article. UA Passports has since moved to the Global Center located at 615 N Park Ave Room 103 Tucson, AZ 85719