Programs & Events
International Student Services (ISS) is dedicated to helping you make meaningful connections during your time at the University of Arizona (UA). We’ve designed programs that provide leadership growth, as well as fun events that provide cultural connections and opportunities to make friends. From trips to local landmarks and sporting events, to talent shows and conversational series— we provide something to make everyone feel at home. Follow the links to the left to see the full range of programs and events offered by ISS.
Please note: The Global Ambassador Program is a 100% Engagement experience. 100% Engagement is a UA initiative that encourages students to grow personally and professionally through experiences beyond the classroom. Students who complete the program graduate with an “Engaged Learning Experience” notation on their transcript.
- Repeats every week every Wednesday 7 times.01/24/2018 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- 01/24/2018 - 7:30pm
- 01/25/2018 - 7:30pm
- 01/28/2018 - 8:00am to 1:00pm
- 01/29/2018 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- 01/31/2018 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- 02/02/2018 - 6:00pm
- 02/07/2018 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- 02/07/2018 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- 02/11/2018 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm