UA International

The majority of immigration requests are available as e-forms in UA International, our online system for managing international student records. For requests that require information from your academic advisor, e-forms now have added functionality to allow you to provide name and contact information for your academic advisor. After you submit the e-form, your academic advisor will receive an email with a direct link to the e-form he or she needs to complete.

Review the table below for the complete list of requests available in UA International.

E-Forms in UA International

Paper Forms

  • Cap-Gap Extension

  • Change of Level

  • Change of Major

  • Curricular Practical Training

  • eShipGlobal (F-1 Students)

  • eShipGlobal (J-1 Students)

  • Full-Time Enrollment Exemption

  • Glacier Tax Preparation

  • Graduate Coursework Completion

  • ITIN Letter

  • Letter of Expense

  • Letter of Invitation

  • Optional Practical Training

  • OPT Reporting

  • Program Extension

  • Replacement DS-2019

  • Replacement I-20

  • Social Security Letter (F-1 Students)

  • Social Security Letter (J-1 Students)

  • STEM OPT Extension

  • Transfer Out

  • Travel Signature Pre-Approval (F-1 Students)

  • Travel Signature Pre-Approval (J-1 Students)

  • Travel Signature Pre-Approval (J-1 Student Interns)

  • Verification of Immigration Status