The Bursar’s Office is responsible for student account and billing information, receiving payments for tuition and fees, collecting unpaid payments and delivering refunds. The Bursar's Office is located in the University Services Building, room 104. If you are a sponsored student, check with ISS Sponsored Programs for billing and payment information.

It is your responsibility to make informed decisions about banking and finances. As an international student, you may be particularly vulnerable to scams and fraud so it is important to educate yourself about the banking system in the U.S. and know how to protect your financial information.

How do I pay for my tuition?

You can use UAccess to pay for tuition, fees and related expenses. The Bursar’s Office will also mail you an account summary, but your UAccess account will provide the most updated information.

If you pay by credit or debit card, you will be charged a 2.5% service fee in addition to the University of Arizona payment amount. If you pay by echeck by entering your U.S. bank information, you will not be charged an additional service fee. You can pay with check by mail or in person. Cash payments must be made in person. For a detailed explanation of these methods, read about payment options on the Bursar’s website. If you are not sure how to write a check, watch this video for instructions.

The UA offers a Tuition Payment Plan for the fall and/or spring semesters which allows you to spread tuition payments over 3 installments per semester. You must enroll for this service in UAccess each semester prior to the tuition payment deadline and pay a $75.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee.

If you are a sponsored student, check with ISS Sponsored Programs for billing and payment information.

For help finding scholarships, the University created Scholarship Universe, which matches students with UA and non-UA scholarship opportunities available throughout the year.

When is my tuition due?

Tuition is due by the first day of class each semester. Check the Bursar’s Office webpage for a full list of payment deadlines. Being aware of deadlines will help you avoid costly late charges and fees.