Resources for dependents coming soon. To learn how to request a dependent I-20 or DS-2019, please read Bring Your Family.


J-2 dependents can study part-time or full-time. F-2 spouses may study but they cannot enroll full-time. Read more about what qualifies as less than full-time study for F-2 dependents under Recent Updates. F-2 children may only engage in full-time study at the K-12 level (elementary, middle or high school).

J-2 Employment

Coming soon. Read more about the process in the J-2 Work Authorization Packet.


Coming soon. Please also visit the website for LGBTQ Affairs at the UA.