Submit the application below to apply to be a contestant in International Students Got Talent 6 on Saturday, November 18. The show will take place at 7:00 pm in the Geronimo Plaza at Main Gate Square.
Deadline to Apply: Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 12 noon.
1. Who can apply: CESL and University of Arizona international students and scholars and/or groups with at least one international member in the group
2. How to apply (individuals): You can only submit one application and appear in one performance.
3. How to apply (groups): You only need to submit one application. Include the details for each performer in the application.
4. Required auditions: You must be available for an audition on Friday, October 20 or Wednesday, October 25 (no exceptions). If your act includes song lyrics or dialogue, you must submit these at the audition.
5. Audition results: After auditioning, you will be notified by Friday, October 27 if you/your group is selected to participate in the November 18 show.
6. Required pre-show meeting: You must attend a mandatory meeting with ISS talent show staff (date TBD).
7. Required dress rehearsal: You must attend dress rehearsal the morning of Saturday, November 18 (no exceptions).
8. Performance rules: Performances cannot exceed 5 minutes total, with up to 2 additional minutes for set up (if required).
- This year's venue will be outdoors, in a public place. Keep this in mind for costumes, set-up and sound.
- This year's stage will be limited--stage dimensions are 16 X 12 feet.
- Available equipment will include microphones, stage lighting, and sound.
Contestants will be judged on the following: cultural integration, audience response, presentation, originality and personality. Cash and gift prizes will be awarded to the first, second and third place winners.