UA Campus Links

Links to Campus Health, Bursar's Office, and other important University of Arizona websites.

International Student Services Forms

Your request to ISS starts here. Download forms for requests for travel signatures, CPT, OPT, concurrent enrollment, etc.

Student Manual

Do you need information about how to sign up for a cell phone plan? Would you like to attend festival celebrations in Tucson? Would you like to know how to get a driver's license? This important manual provides information such as this and more.


GLACIER is a web-based, nonresident alien tax compliance system. International students who receive income from the University of Arizona are generally required to use GLACIER. Visit this page to find out more about taxes.