Health & Safety Abroad (Links of Interest)

      Health and Insurance

      General Safety 

      U.S. Department of State resources

      Traveling Abroad with Medications

      * If you are a student with a disability requesting accommodations for your study abroad experience, you will need to register with the sponsoring institution's disability resources. If you are attending a UA-sponsored program, please contact the UA Disability Resource Center at 520-621-3268,

      Diversity and Inclusion