A Learning Research Experience, Undergraduate
|Term||Field of Study||Degrees Earned|
Certificate of Completion
- Program Type
- Short Term Program
- Language of Instruction
- Level of Study
- Class Eligibility
- Application Deadline
- Thursday, March 23, 2017
This program is an intensive Learning Research Experience at the University of Arizona where undergraduate students spend ten (10) weeks participating in research activities, attending workshops, fieldtrips, and a graduate school symposium. This program offers academic, professional, and cultural experiences for undergraduate students interested in science, technology, social sciences, and engineering to explore the life of a graduate student and a scientific professional.
- Program coordinator will make arrangements for housing on campus.
- Residence Life on campus: http://www.life.arizona.edu/
- Instructions about housing will be provided after the official application acceptance.
UA International Student Services provides immigration support for all students coming to the UA campus. This program coordination is supervising this process for participants. Please follow application instructions for immigration purposes.
Proof of English Proficiency. Official TOEFL Score of 450 (on paper version or equivalent on IBT) or IELTS score of 5.0 or CEFR of B2 Proficiency Level
- Copy of biographical page of passport
- Transcripts from home institution with English translation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL ITP (paper based): 450
- TOEFL iBT: 54
- Cambridge English, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE: Pass
- TOEIC: 550
- Financial guarantee
- Bank statement
- Scholarship letter
- Home university support letter
- Statement of Purpose: visit this site for more information
- Resume: visit this site for more information.
- Instructions about mentor-student matching will be provided after the official application acceptance through program coordinator.
Students will be able to apply for this program and submit documentation from February 12 until March 23.
Program cost includes:
- University and Academic Services
- Business visits
- Recreation Center
- Administrative and process fee
Program cost does not include:
Program cost: $6,185
The Learning Research Experience Program will begin June 2nd and will end August 8th.