Sustainable Urban Design
|Term||Field of Study||Degrees Earned|
Certificate of Completion
- Program Type
- Language of Instruction
- Level of Study
- Class Eligibility
- Application Deadline
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016
An introduction to the critical analysis of sustainable urban design and its context including paradigms, principles, tools, and theory of urban design ranging from local to international contexts.
- Program coordinator will make arrangements for housing on campus.
- Residence Life on campus: http://www.life.arizona.edu/
- Instructions about housing will be provided after the official application acceptance.
UA International Student Services provides immigration support for all students coming to the UA campus. This program coordination is supervising this process for participants.
Proof of English Proficiency. Official TOEFL Score of 450 (on paper version or equivalent on IBT) or IELTS score of 5.0 or CEFR of B2 Proficiency Level
- Copy of biographical page of passport
- Transcripts from home institution with English translation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL ITP (paper based): 450
- TOEFL iBT: 54
- Cambridge English, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE: Pass
- TOEIC: 550
- Financial guarantee
- Bank statement
- Scholarship letter
- Home university support letter
Students will be able to apply for this program and submit documentation from February 12 until March 30,
Program cost includes:
- University and Academic Services
- Business visits
- Recreation Center
- Administrative and process fee
Program cost does not include:
Program cost: $2,800
The Sustainable Urban Design Program will begin June 2nd and will end June 29th.