Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Innovation Program
|Term||Field of Study||Degrees Earned|
Certificate of Completion
- Program Type
- Language of Instruction
- Level of Study
- Class Eligibility
- Sophomore or Higher
- Application Deadline
- Friday, March 30, 2018
This series of seminars is tailored for undergraduate students to develop professional skills in the Eller College of Management with focus in entrepreneurship, marketing and innovation. Students will attend lectures, seminars and workshops on designated projects. Students will also participate in observational visits to companies off-campus to help inform their on-campus projects. Program includes critical writing skills and business communication. Students will be required to produce presentations at the end of their study period.
Experienced academic and administrative support staff work to ensue the success of the Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Innovation program. The student participants will be responsible for presenting learned information at the closing ceremony.
- Program coordinator will make arrangements for housing on campus.
- Residence Life on campus: http://www.life.arizona.edu/
- Instructions about housing will be provided after the official application acceptance.
UA International Student Services provides immigration support for all students coming to the UA campus. This program coordination is supervising this process for participants.
Proof of English Proficiency. Official TOEFL Score of 450 (on paper version or equivalent on IBT) or IELTS score of 5.0 or CEFR of B2 Proficiency Level
- Copy of biographical page of passport
- Transcripts from home institution with English translation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL ITP (paper based): 450
- TOEFL iBT: 54
- Cambridge English, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE: Pass
- TOEIC: 550
- Financial guarantee
- Bank statement
- Scholarship letter
- Home university support letter
- Health Insurance
- For more details, please visit this site.
Students will be able to apply for this program and submit documentation from February 12 until March 30th
Program cost includes:
- University and Academic Services
- Business visits
- Recreation Center
- Administrative and process fee
Program cost does not include:
Program cost: $2,900
The Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Innovation Program will begin June 14th and will end August 8th.