EMERGENCY: CALL (520) 307-9576 (24/7)
Contact UA International Emergency Support at this number as soon as possible for any of the following critical events:
- Victim of a Violent Crime
- Death of a UA Traveler
- Life Threatening Injury/Illness
- Missing Person
- Security concerns due threats including (but not limited to): civil or political unrest, natural disaster, disease outbreak, or terrorism
If traveling with students, fill out this short Incident Report.
An incident is considered a non-critical event that can be addressed with minimal UA support.
1. Obtain medical assistance, if needed.
2. Contact the number above or:
UA Travelers - ACE Travel Assistance Outside the US and Canada: 1 + (202) 659-7803
Organization: State of Arizona Within the US and Canada: 1 + (800) 243-6124
Plan No: 01 AH 585
Policy No: ADDN06564422
Study Abroad Participants - GeoBlue 1 + (610) 254-8771
Be prepared to provide the following information, if possible:
-Caller's phone number, relationship to traveler
-Traveler’s name, age, gender
-Description of incident and traveler(s) condition(s)-Name, location, and phone number of hospital, if applicable
-Name and contact information for treating physician, if applicable
3. Study Abroad programs and Field Trips- submit the online incident report and confirm report is received.
Contact the home department as soon as possible and request that someone:
-Call Risk Management Services at 520-621-1790
-Complete an online Employee Injury Report/Non-Employee Incident Report, if applicable