Work Visas Made Easy (pre-registration required)
Overview and Practical Answers on U.S. Work Visa Options After Graduation
International Student Services will host a virtual seminar on immigration options for international students who wish to stay and work in the United States after graduation. The presenters are Jonathan Moore and David Gluckman, experienced immigration attorneys who represent companies all over the U.S., processing work visas and green cards for international employees. Topics they will discuss include Optional Practical Training, STEM extensions, H-1B visas (including the electronic registration process), and other common work-visa options used by U.S. employers to hire international grads. They will also discuss issues regarding permanent-resident green cards for those who may qualify. There will be time for questions following the session.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Work Options for Foreign Students (102.94 KB)
- Easy Guide to Hiring Foreign Graduates (24.53 KB)
- H-1B Exemptions-Alternatives (46.61 KB)
- Family-Based Green Card Chart (17.38 KB)
- Employment-Based Green Chart (61.22 KB)
- Temporary Business NIV Chart (41.47 KB)