Beat the Rodeo Days Passport Rush
UA Passports routinely experiences a rush of applicants during Tucson Rodeo Days when local students have a break from school. In an effort to prevent long lines, the office will host a special “Passport Day” acceptance event on Saturday, February 10th. This will allow adequate processing time for spring break travel according to the vacation schedules of most Tucson schools. UA Passports is conveniently located on the University of Arizona campus. Walk-ins are welcome and photo services are available on site.
- What: Passport Day
- When: Saturday, February 10, 2018 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: 935 North Tyndall Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85721 (Southwest of Speedway Blvd. and Park Ave. on the University of Arizona campus)
- Recent passport photo (2” X 2”) OR photo services are available on site for $10.
- A check or money order is required for U.S. Department of State passport application fees. For facility execution fees and photo fees, UA Passports accepts checks, money orders, debit cards, and credit cards. Cash is not accepted.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (prior U.S. Passport book or card, certified copy of U.S. Birth Certificate, or original Certificate of Naturalization), as well as a photocopy of the document.
- Proof of identity (State or Government-issued photo identification), along with a front and back photocopy of the identification.
- Fillable passport applications are available online at travel.state.gov. Printed forms will be available at the event.
For more information about required documentation and fees, please visit global.arizona.edu/passports prior to your visit to UA Passports.
UA Office of Global Initiatives