Apply for Your Passport on a Saturday at the UA
Ahead of the upcoming holiday travel season, UA Passports will host a special “Passport Day” acceptance event on Saturday, October 20th from 9am to 3pm. UA Passports is conveniently located on the University of Arizona campus. Appointments are not necessary and photo services are available on site.
Applicants can also take advantage of the new Passports Kiosk developed by students from Tech.Global, a program for UA undergraduates seeking careers in technology and who are curious about the world. Once signed in to the Passports Kiosk, applicants enter a queue that provides an estimated wait time. By enabling email or text notifications, the Passports Kiosk allows applicants the freedom to step out of the office while reserving their place in line – always keeping in mind that the process can move faster than expected.
- What: Passport Day
- When: Saturday, October 20, 2018 – 9am to 3pm
- Where: 935 North Tyndall Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85721 (Southwest of Speedway Blvd. and Park Ave. on the University of Arizona campus. Open during surrounding construction)
- Recent color photo (2 inches by 2 inches) OR photo services are available on site for $10.
- A check or money order is required for U.S. Department of State passport application fees. UA Passports accepts checks, money orders, debit cards, or credit cards for execution and photo fees. Cash is not accepted.
- First time U.S. Passport applicants must provide proof of U.S. citizenship with original or certified documentation, as well as photocopies of such documents. All passport applicants must submit proof of identity.
For complete information about required documentation and fees, please visit global.arizona.edu/passports prior to your visit to UA Passports.
Ash Scheder Black