- Students who intend to study abroad on a CEA program should meet with their UA Study Abroad Coordinator at least once before completing the application process. CEA also has program advisors available to answer any CEA or program specific questions.
- Students applying to CEA programs must complete both the CEA program specific application and the general Study Abroad & Student Exchange application.
Students applying for a CEA program should make note of the following information:
- CEA program fees are listed directly on the CEA website
- Your program application fee, program deposits and final program fee balances will be invoiced by CEA and should be paid directly to CEA
- CEA offers all UA students a program discount on CEA invoices of 10% up to $1,200 for semester programs and $400 for summer!!
- A non-refundable UA Registration Fee ($1,500 for semester and $600 for summer) is charged for all third-party provider programs. This administrative fee charged to all study abroad students on affiliated third-party provider programs. In addition to Study Abroad and Student Exchange services, it also allows students to use all of the campus resources while abroad (e.g. email, financial aid, pre-registration access, library services, and so on). The UA Registration Fee fee will be charged to your UA Bursar's account and will not be removed once posted.
Students on any CEA program will be registered at the UA while abroad, which means UA students:
- Stay active in the UA system during their program
- Can use UA financial aid (loans or grants) for CEA program fees
- Are still eligible to use UA priority registration and UA email accounts
- Do not need to take a Leave of Absence with the Registrar's Office
- CEA sends transcripts directly to Study Abroad & Student Exchange after the program ends
- Study Abroad & Student Exchange will submit the transcripts to the UA Registrar or UA International Admissions, as appropriate
- Study Abroad & Student Exchange will maintain photocopies of the transcripts which are available for student and academic advisor questions, as needed
- Please contact CEA directly for issues related to discrepancies on the CEA transcripts